|Job Type||Full Time|
- Increase car wash volume
- Increase per car ticket averages
- Maintain a clean, attractive, safe facility
- Maintain the quality of the wash
- Maintain equipment maintenance procedures
- Maintain operational cost based on budget
- Develop the skills of the location team to achieve the above results
- Recruit, select, and train a professional personnel staff
- Communicate and document all damage claims with General Manager
- Develop and effective weekly schedule for all employees
- Be very proactive in all production management and sales goals
- Mentor/ redirect/ coach employees to ensure compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Communicate detail and chemical needs and usage with General manager and Chemical supplier.
- Monitor/ ensure adherence to all equipment and maintenance schedules.
- Communicate purchasing needs for the location with the General manager 9. Complete all reports, hiring packets, discipline forms in the time allotted.
- Assure that all cash transactions are being handled ethically and efficiently, communicating any discrepancies with the General Manager
- Maintain constant communication with General Manager on overall site operations and production
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and Accident Policy
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Performance Based Bonus Structure
- 40hrs of PTO Time per year
- Multiple paid holidays throughout the year
- Career Advancement
- Free carwashes for employees
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below: